Super exciting news! NEW Barista Oat milk has just released in Coles Supermarkets. Specially developed to steam, froth, aerate and craft rich and creamy coffee for quality café moments at home.
With many of us in lock down, we all need quality moments to enjoy great coffee. Try some and tell us what you think! We think it’s pretty special. ...
Did you know that organic farming produces 40% LESS carbon emissions than conventional farms?
This is mainly due to the prohibition of synthetic nitrogen fertilisers in organic farming practices. In conventional farming settings, farmers use synthetic nitrogen fertilisers to stimulate growth, however when too much is used, the nitrogen creates microbial reactions that generate nitrous oxide (greenhouse gas - N20). By using natural fertilisers in organic farming (like compost), we avoid this issue.
Another great philosophy of organic farming is the focus on creating healthy, biodiverse soil, which naturally stores a high level of carbon. The more carbon in our soil, means less in our atmosphere!
#goorganic #organicfarming #aco #australiasown #organic #australianorganic #plantbased ...
Doing some winter cooking? Our smooth and creamy Organic Coconut Milk is the perfect healthier switch for coconut cream. Try it in your next recipe and thank us later 🥥🥛 ...
Looking for your next baking project? Look no further! Recreate this decadent Vegan Chocolate Coconut Cake, made with all the rich, creamy yumminess of our Australia's Own Organic Coconut Milk.
• 2 cups/ 300g dates
• 2 cups Australia’s Own Organic Coconut Milk
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• ½ cup melted coconut oil
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 2 cups almond meal
• 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
• 1 cup raw cacao powder
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 cup desiccated coconut �
• 3 tbsp coconut butter�
• 2 tbsp maple syrup�
• ¼ cup Australia’s Own Organic Coconut Milk, plus more if needed
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced and line a round cake tin with baking paper.
2. Combine dates and coconut milk into a saucepan and heat over a low-medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes to soften the dates�
3. In a bowl combine coconut, almond meal, flaxseed, cacao powder and baking powder
4. Blend dates in a blender with vanilla extract and coconut oil.
5. Pour over date mixture over dry ingredients and stir to combine
6. Spoon into a prepared baking tin and smooth out the top
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean
8. To make frosting; mix everything in a bowl to form a thick paste. Add more coconut milk for a thinner consistency.
Once the cake is cool spread over frosting and top with juicy red raspberries
Find a host of other delicious recipes on our website australiasownfoods.com.au/blog
Recipe by our friends at @goodnessmebox
#australiasown #bringonthegoodness #vegan #organic #coconut #coconutmilk #plantbased #birthday #birthdaycake ...
Our delicious Organic Soy Milk is made with 100% Organic Australian soybeans. With every glass you’re supporting Aussie farmers. Cheers to that 🌱
#organic #plantmilk #soy #australiasown #vegan #australiansoy ...