Great in a salad. Even better in a muffin. Beetroot! Who would've guessed? These Dark Choc, Beetroot & Coconut muffins from @seewanteat are to die for and packed with all the goodness of beetroot's fibre, potassium, iron + vitamin C.
• 1/2 cup Australia's Own Coconut Milk
• 1/2 a large beetroot or 1 medium beetroot
• 2 cups coconut flakes
• 3 tbsp coconut yoghurt
• 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
• 2 free range eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 cup buckwheat flour
• 100g dark chocolate
• Preheat an oven to 180C degrees
• Blend the beetroot and coconut flakes in a food processor
• Add in the coconut yoghurt, coconut milk, rice malt syrup, vanilla extract and eggs
• Combine well, transfer to a bowl then mix through the baking powder and buckwheat flour until a smooth mixture forms
• Stir through chopped up dark chocolate pieces
• Spoon 2 tbsp of mixture into each muffin well of a lined muffin baking tin
• Optional to top with extra coconut flakes
• Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 180C degrees
• Let it cool before serving
#bringonthegoodness #australiasown #plantbased #muffins #healthy #healthyeats #healthyrecipes #baking #yum #treat #nutrition ...
Ever tried a Klappertart? @rockxvelvet has created this veganised version of the yummy Indonesian coconut tart using Australia's Own Unsweetened Almond Milk. We're told the taste is beyond.
#bringonthegoodness #australiasown #healthyfood #veganklappertaart #vegandessert #australiasownmilk #almond #organic #healthy ...
What's not to loaf about homemade bread? Especially when it's a delicious vegan spinach and zuccini loaf, packed with the goodness of fibre, greens and omega-3s. Perfect for snacking on or load it up with your fave toppings and make it a meal. You can thank @seewanteat later for this one.
• 1/2 cup Australia's Own Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 1/2 cup chia seeds
• 1.5 cups water
• 1 zucchini, grated
• 1 cup spinach, chopped
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 2 cups flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• Preheat oven to 180C degrees
• Soak the chia seeds in the water for 5-10 minutes to form chia gel
• Add the chia gel to a mixing bowl, then add grated zucchini, chopped spinach, olive oil and almond milk
• Mix well, then add in the flour, baking powder + salt to taste
• Combine mixture well, then transfer to a lined bread tin
• Option to top with seeds for added crunch before baking in the oven for 40-45 mins until golden and cooked through
#bringonthegoodness #almond #vegan #organic #australiasown #healthy #healthyfood ...
Stacked with all of the good stuff. Who doesn't love a pancake stack for breakfast, especially when they're packed with the goodness of protein. @zoevincent brings on the drool factor with her delish protein pancakes.
• 1/2 Cup Australia's Own Unsweetened Almond Milk
• 1x Banana 🍌
• 1x Cup Flour of choice
• 20g Protein Powder of choice (optional)
• 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
• 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
• Pinch of salt
• Throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend
• Pour into a pan & flip! - it really is that easy
• Load these babies up with your fave topping
#bringonthegoodness #australiasownalmond #australiasown #healthybrekkie #healthypancakes ...
Thanks @seewanteat_ for a berry nice way to start the day. 5 parts super tasty. 5 parts super good for you. Here's what you need for this dream brekky bowl.
• Chia pudding (2-3 tbsp chia seeds soaked in Australia’s Own Organic Almond Milk over night)
• Homemade toasted muesli
• Raspberry chia jam
• Your fave peanut butter
#bringonthegoodness #australiasown #organic #almond #fodmap #breakfast #healthy #vegan ...