Try these delicious Blueberry & Coconut Muffins made with our Like Milk. Perfect for an afternoon snack or after dinner treat!
Blueberry & Coconut Muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 ½ cups plain flour (or you can substitute whole meal)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, plus extra to garnish
- Pinch salt
- 1 ¼ cup Australia’s Own Like Milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil (or you can substitute extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C, line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, bicarb and cinnamon. Stir in the brown sugar and coconut.
- In a separate bowl, combine Like Milk, oil, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Divide evenly between muffin cases and sprinkle with extra coconut.
- Bake for 20 mins or until lightly golden.
- Tuck in!